Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Ready Capital offers a positive and diverse work culture incorporated with people who are passionate about their careers. We pride ourselves in being viewed as a premier place to work and encourage you to view our Associate, Portfolio Management opportunity.
To oversee/manage an existing portfolio of recently originated commercial real estate loans. This credit role will work directly with Credit and Underwriters handling loan review, analysis/underwriting of post-closing loan requests, servicer oversight and management of loan data for securitization preparation.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Perform underwriting analysis to make credit decisions on post-closing loan requests such as assumptions, ownership transfers, earnout disbursements, etc.
- Monitor servicer to ensure financial statements are received in accordance with loan document requirements.
- Re-underwrite loans per updated financials and provide management reports regarding portfolio performance.
- Additional responsibilities per management request
Primary Success Measurements:
- Quality and timing of analysis/decision making regarding borrower post-closing loan requests
- Effective oversight of servicer ensuring receipt of financials and timely customer responses
- Manage quality and efficiency of data dissemination for portfolio reviews
Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer a Bachelor s degree and 2-5 years experience in commercial real estate finance/mortgage lending; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- Previous asset management, credit underwriting, and/or portfolio management experience
Knowledge and/or Skills:
- General office skills, including ability to operate a computer and enter data accurately; ability to maintain files and records; and ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, working with Word and Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
- Operate other standard office equipment; type accurately at a speed necessary to meet the requirements of the position; organize work, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within established guidelines; interpret, apply, explain and reach sound decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, perform multiple tasks and be a team player
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability review information and solve problems quickly.
- Strong ability to manage time.
- Achievement oriented, takes initiative.
- Ability to take direction.
Ready Capital (NYSE: RC) is a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances and services small- to medium-sized balance commercial loans. We specialize in loans backed by commercial real estate, including agency multifamily, investor and bridge as well as SBA 7(a) business loans. Headquartered in New York City, Ready Capital employs over 400 lending professionals nationwide.
Ready Capital offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plans to choose from including dental, vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, business casual dress and a great culture!
Ready Capital is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)!
Loading some great jobs for you...