Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
This will be responsible for a very large campus with all senior settings. Must have managed 20 plus FTEs along with Multiple Sites.
The primary purpose of the position is the management and administration of all aspects of rehabilitation services for a set group of facilities. The RD-C assures that all appropriate resources as available to meet the needs of the patients including personnel, space, equipment and regulatory and certification requirements while providing support to the Regional Vice President.
- Supports the RVP in assuring all patient needs are met, treatment services are well documented, outcomes are achieved and the practices operate
- Assists in the recruitment and retention of rehab service
- Promotes positive employee relations by facilitating an atmosphere of open communication and problem
- Monitors and assists with personnel compliance standards including required credentials, corrective actions and improvement plans when
- Investigates, follows up and assists in the resolution of staff, service and patient-related issues as requested.
- Assists with development strategies to increase facility s therapy program/revenue in both Part A and Part B
- Responsible to assist with all aspects of operations of rehabilitation services at the facility level.
- Works with finance personnel and ensures billing
- Generates special reports/data as needed to assist the RVP in assessing the efficiency and cost effectiveness of services
- Actively participates in the audit process including but not limited to ADR, MMR, and denied claims as well as quarterly and yearly
- Interacts on a professional level with key facility leadership and addresses customer concerns in a timely
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently and overnight stays as necessary to service/visit facility within a multi-state geography as defined by region or
- Identifies program development needs of the individual communities and implements appropriate programs as
- Knowledge of therapy software and ability to utilize software to train staff, run appropriate reports to monitor therapy
- Participates in marketing activities with existing customers, attends meeting with customer leadership teams.
- Assists in identifying growth opportunities within therapy, the facility as well as market
- Works with recruitment department to facilitate appropriate staffing levels, adequate PRN pool as well as providing staffing coverage as
- Assures compliance and integrity in all aspects of
- Provides leadership and assistance to manage clinical therapy staff, facilitating a team atmosphere among
- Ensures that clinical staff is providing proper documentation according to Medicare guidelines, company policy and facility
- Represents the ethical standards of the company, identifying and reporting instances of poor patient care and communicating concerns to supervisors as
- Willingness to work with severely physically, emotionally and cognitively compromised
- Willingness to work in environments with risk of personal injury, exposure to infections, waste materials, infectious diseases, and
- Must be able to cope with the emotional stress associated with working with patients, families, and co-workers.
- Must be able to work independently with periodic (daily or less) support and
- Basic knowledge of computers, typing abilities and willingness to utilize computers on a daily
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual therapy programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using pre-determined
- Maintains a current knowledge of law and regulations regarding rehabilitative services and consults with supervisor to ensure that all employment actions are in compliance with applicable
- Ensures a safe environment and utilizes tools and equipment in a safe manner complying with all infection control, universal precautions, and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
- Reports all hazardous conditions including incidents, injuries and equipment to Supervisor/appropriate personnel
- Responds to and acts appropriately in emergency or disaster
- Adheres to high standards of cleanliness, grooming, hygiene and dress
- Contributes to a positive work team by sharing information, using problem-solving methods, accepting new ideas, constructive feedback and advice from
- Demonstrates superior customer service through professionalism, courtesy, consistent and timely follow-up, and positive
- Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
- Adapts to changes in responsibilities in a positive manner, is receptive to new ways of completing tasks, and is flexible in carrying out
- Communicates and interacts professionally and respectfully with others in attending to and meeting their
Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to effectively discharge the responsibilities of the position and are in the best interests of the company.
- Associate s Degree in an allied health field, Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or a Master s Degree.
- Minimum of three years experience as a therapist.
- Minimum of three years of management/supervisor experience.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development.
- Must maintain valid state professional licensure.
Loading some great jobs for you...