Compensation: $101,066.67 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
As a member of the Team, the Office 365/SharePoint developer will be a technical support resource for day to day operational activities, developing out, and updating current cloud based applications. Within the organization this individual will act as a Subject Matter Expert for Office 365 and SharePoint projects and business initiatives.
- Collaborate with end-users and business owners to create and update SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, apps, forms and workflows
- Understand and implement SharePoint site and group site permissions
- OneDrive Account, Site, and Permissions Management
- Strong OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Power BI, and Outlook troubleshooting experience (Desktop client, Web, Mobile app)
- Write and maintain PowerShell Scripts to augment and updates sites and permissions
- Use InfoPath and SharePoint Designer to maintain current forms and workflows
- Develop Power BI Dashboards and integrate with SharePoint pages
- Generate platform usage statistics and reports using analytics
- Create new applications using PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow
- Analyze and Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams and Legacy Skype issues
- Needs a basic understanding of cloud back up and restore (rules, timer jobs, ect)
- Work with Microsoft Support Engineers to resolve specific Level 2 and 3 end user issues
- Microsoft Teams, Power BI, and PowerApps, Microsoft SharePoint and O365 support experience
- Understand Exchange Online, user profiles, features, and mail flow
- Maintain and support all of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirements Gathering, Developing, Testing, Deploying, Training, and Documenting
- Document processes, systems, applications and code in simple digestible verbiage and graphics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technologies, technical and business concepts to senior leaders down to average end users
- Prioritize; maintain commitments, and delivery dates for multiple projects and customers. Communicating project progress and changes
- Demonstrates dedication and accountability for fast efficient turnaround on tickets
- Desire to continue learning and expanding technical and business knowledge
Education and General Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers Science or related field.
- 5 + years of O365 and SharePoint Online experience
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, desk, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, support, system support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...