Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry one of the world s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a customer-centric, data-driven and result Oriented Senior Analyst-Yield Management. The primary focus is to analyze day to day business, understand customer behavior, look for opportunities to increase conversion and maximize revenue along with competitiveness. The Incumbent will define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback, and data science and business analytics. The right person will possess strong analytical skills and expertise in translating customer data to actionable insights. Previous experience in the travel industry with revenue management is a big plus, experience creating enterprise-level highly scalable platforms is key. The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create a highly scalable platform to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
- Manages Yield Management and Analytics team to develop and maintain campaign optimization strategies, quantitative analyses, models and ad-hoc reports to maximize profit and ensure campaign success
- Understand the relationship between inventory monetization strategies and system implementation, and pro-actively account for strategy & system developments
- Provide proactive direction to demand and supply channels surrounding yield opportunities and leveraging this to maximize revenue, including the identification and communication of potential short-term inventory opportunities
- Automating Yield Management process in collaboration with the tech team
- Create a holistic pricing tool that can meet the existing business requirement and lead to dynamic pricing on a real-time basis.
- Own Pricing Analytics for multiple portals and pricing as a product.
- Lead the concept, scope, development, and launch of new functionality
- Lead research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses of products listed above
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Development, and Product Management teams to facilitate optimization, reporting, and ad hoc initiatives
- Work with A/B Testing Team for all new launches and their variations.
- Coordinating with Marketing Teams and IT as to preparing and developing new reports and analysis.
- Tracking company MoAS daily basis and promptly identify and alert for any possible revenue loss factor.
- Play a role as a vital Team Member and represent the team in all issues.
- Analyzing data and run the report as and when required
- Others as required.
- 4 -6 years of work experience with business intelligence or other data analysis roles
- Strong experience with relational databases and querying such as Microsoft SQL Server, Python, Oracle Database, or MySQL
- Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Advance in MS Excel
- Google Analytics
- Experience in digital or e-commerce industries
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams and continue fueling innovation to yield a world class product
- Develop and manage ongoing business relationships at multiple organizational levels, and work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver both formal and informal presentations to groups of all sizes
- Experience with A/B testing and tools, with a strong understanding of data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar
Loading some great jobs for you...