Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Who we are:
EHE has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. EHE is a national preferred provider organization that engages employees with a complete preventive physical exam by board certified physicians and year-round lifestyle behavior management. Delivered through our nationwide Centers of Excellence in Preventive Healthcare, EHE serves as the medical foundation of well-being programs. We focus on prevention, performance, and productive longevity that provides early detection of significant health issues as well as reporting on hard and soft costs of healthcare, delivering value for companies and their employees.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners, the investment engine behind many of the world s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Summit s strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
What we re looking for:
We re seeking a National Account Manager who will be the day-to-day contact for managing client deliverables on a defined book of business within the Client Success department. The ideal candidate will interface with the client and directly support the National Account Director to provide full strategic account management support.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the transparent and successful implementation of EHE program and ongoing communication to the client
- Work with the client, internal operations and National Account Director to further develop the EHE program to meet overall needs
- Participate in client meetings and attend all internal meetings
- Be accountable for satisfaction and retention of clients
- Produce quarterly management reports, collaborate with the account director, schedule and support client meetings
- Establish ongoing client reporting requirements and will be responsible for report delivery
- Handle all system-related program changes ensuring the account director has accurate visibility into EHE operations
- Work with internal individuals/areas to ensure processes are in place and result in smooth transitions for clients
- Track issues and manage resolution for each client through meticulous record keeping
- Work in very close partnership with all internal areas to ensure EHE program is set up correctly from the start, system adjudicates member issues appropriately, client reporting is available on demand and is completely accurate, client is billed and remits payment on time, ongoing plan changes are updated appropriately
What the role requires:
- A proven health services account manager builder with at least 5 years experience in Key/National Accounts
- Consultative disposition and constructive curiosity into all facets of a client s business
- Ability to create a need versus waiting for things to develop, proactive account management coupled with solution-oriented salesmanship
- Ability to project manage and handle multiple priorities
- Track record of a client relationship project managing all tactical aspects
- Ability to understand complex commercial relationships and how EHE can partner to maximize engagement
- Expert relationship builder throughout all levels of a client organization
- Understands Health Care Analytics and Data
- Understands Physician Networks
- Can share samples of superior Excel skills and PowerPoint presentations they have built that include data
- Superior project management skills/ multitask skills/ organizational skills
- Overall passion for health and wellbeing with a genuine commitment to represent a product that improves the lives of its users
- Unparalleled work ethic and proven contributor in a team environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our wellness clinics
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
Loading some great jobs for you...